If you are building your list like a professional how do you manage your emails? You may be wondering what is the best autoresponder and do I need one? The answer is yes!
An autoresponder is a computer program that automatically answers e-mail sent to it. They can be very simple or quite complex. It automatically generates a set response to all messages sent to a particular email address.
Autoresponsers work by using a sequence of email marketing messages that gets sent to subscribers in the order and frequency that you decide.
Some people set up sequences to email information daily to their list of subscribers depending on the information they have opted into.
If you are just starting out you will be able to manually email your list your marketing information but if you want to grow your list (and you do!) then you will need to ask yourself at what point do I start using an autoresponder to save time and create leverage in my business?
Emailing your list every day is an “income producing activity” when you learn the skills and strategies behind the buying decision and having an offer that converts. So, it’s important to understand how an autoresponder works.
Using AWeber as an Autoresponder
- Aweber offers a free 30 day trial that includes:
- $19 a month for up to 500 subscribers
- $29 a month for 500-2500 subscribers
- Segment Your List – based on people who read your last email or re-engage people who didn’t. It’s the simplest way to make sure the right people get the right messages.
- Create Your Message – Drag, drop and edit – with AWeber’s email newsletter software, there is no design or coding experience required.
- Send Emails and all the analytics you need are tracked.
- Use a Template to create newsletters or Sign Up Forms.
- Drive traffic to your website and track everything from your email “open rates” to your sales in a few clicks.
- They have an affiliate program
Using GetResponse as an Autoresponder
- GetResponse offers a free 30 day trial and includes:
- $15 per month for up to 1000 email addresses
- $49 a month for up to 5000 email addresses
- GetResponse highlight the fact that they make all your newsletters look great on all devices, automatically. Computers, smartphones, tablets
- GetResponse have a variety of template Forms for different needs ie. “free download” “feedback” “newsletter”
- Create and publish landing pages
- Acquire new and nurture existing leads with GetResponse email marketing and predesigned webinar invitations and reminder template
- Run effective campaigns and make sure you know which offers work best with your audience. Test, analyze and optimize any element of your message: subject line, CTA, from field, best time and day to send email
- Email Creator – multiple email templates and editing options: add and edit photos, change colors and fonts, add social sharing buttons
- Email Intelligence – designed to track, gauge and analyze. Make decisions in minutes: compare follow-ups, measure site conversions, view hourly fluctuations, and segment subscribers with a single click.
- They have an affiliate program
Both Aweber and GetResponse have similar features and similar pricing and can be integrated into a third party website or platform.
What you have to remember is that if you can create engaging emails with interesting headlines you will be more likely to reach your prospect’s inbox, your emails will be opened and your links will be clicked on. Learn all this HERE.
A lot of people complain about the different autoresponder platforms and their deliverability but at the end of the day it’s the marketing message that determines the deliverability – all autoresponder platforms are only as good as the person using them to grow their business.
Two tips to contemplate:
- Always “clean” your lists to get rid of people who never open your emails.
- If you are in affiliate marketing choose an autoresponder company that is affiliate friendly (Aweber and Get Response both are)
Are you confused about where to start, what to do first and how to attract leads? I was too. The Super Affiliate Network is an online marketing education platform that teaches you step by step HOW to market online. It’s a business in a box where you can have leads and sales coming in on autopilot as well as earn up to $3000 in commissions from a single sale. Watch this for more information.
Don’t know what to write about? – learn how to structure an email, what time of the day to email, correct follow up sequences and what to say by going through this comprehensive training course.
Thank you so much for watching “What is The Best Autoresponder For My Business?” – share and comment please if this helped you at all!
Megan T Davenports Blog
“Helping Online Marketers Generate Leads and Sales Using Automation”